WHO: Boys and Girls, 8 – 15 years old (3rd – 10th Grade)
WHAT: HNS Winter / Spring Travel Team (Competitive)*
*HNS Basketball Travel Teams are designed to further develop a player’s skills by continuing year-round play and preparing them for a variety of progressed game situations. HNS offers a Competitive Travel Team, as well as a Recreational Travel Team (for parents and players who want to further develop skills, but prefer to keep travel to a minimum).
WHEN: September – February (workouts, tryouts, season practice and games)
WHERE: Crabapple First Baptist Church
DETAILS: HNS Flyer 2018 fall
COST: New Players: $700 per/player/season) Competitive Travel Team*)
Returning Players: $600 per/player/season (Competitive Travel Team*)
* Cost includes gym fees, professional & experienced coaches, tournament fees, and uniform.
(Note: Current players can use their current uniform. If you are a current player, please note where indicated on the registration page.)
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due upon registration. Payments can be made in 2 increments – please see Coach Hines and/or Solomon for further information.
Competitive Travel Team Details:
- Teams practices will be fun and intense in a fun environment
- Teams will enter into different leagues and tournaments throughout the year
- Leagues vary, but run anywhere from mid-October through early February
- Leagues vary, but multiple games can occur throughout the weekends
- Tournaments vary, but may extend to surrounding Cherokee, Cobb, Forsyth, and Fulton Counties
- Shooting Shirt
- Shoes (wear your own brand; team will decide on the color)
- Play under the HNS Brand: 30 plus years of knowledge and professional leadership on how to be successful on and off the court
- Community service with a local organization: Teaching the importance of philanthropy!!
- Practice/scrimmages with other competitive travel teams throughout the season
- Practicing game like situations including offense, defensive, press break, inbound plays and more
- Opportunity to develop competitive skills and improve basketball IQ
- Increase self-confidence by be allowed to make mistakes during games situations
- Improve self-esteem through the good and bad times
- Improve your physical condition & aggressiveness on the court
- Learn to become a leader, not a follower
Bring your own snacks, sneaker and drinks!