Update: If you didn’t know, our director and leader, Samuel Hines at HNS, was inducted into the Hall of Fame on his Italian team because he believes in fundamentals which allowed him to win numerous scoring awards, championships and respect from the basketball community around the whole.
Guard Shooting Fundamentals (Intense)
Boys & Girls – Grades 3rd – 12th. 5 – 10 sessions. This is a specialty offering for athletes who want to further develop their outside game. After an evaluation, HNS will set up days and times that fit your busy schedule. Be sure to give us the proper time before basketball season to improve your game through hard-work. HNS has helped a lot of youth with their stance, balance and confidence to improve their performance on the court. See you at the gym.
Deliverables that we will focus on will be:
- Conduct an evaluation and create a plan to improve weaknesses and refine their strengths
- Game speed situations
- Teaching fundamental techniques to improve shooting percentages
- Improving shooting percentages & technique
- Importance of the Triple Threat
- Thinking 3 steps ahead of your opponent and making the right decision