Hoops N Sand Field Trips are designed to develop motor skills and teach life-long lessons through a variety of sports (basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, dodgeball, kickball, badminton, and more), as well as speed and agility drills.
Studies show that sports have a HUGE impact on a child’s ability to learn – physical activity oxygenates the blood, which feeds the brain! In addition, learning to play sports in a positive and encouraging atmosphere builds self-confidence, self-esteem, and CHARACTER.
We customize our activities based on your specific group’s ages, interests, and skill levels so all children (young and old, beginners to advanced) progress in a fun learning environment. Examples of the development skills and life-long lessons we incorporate into the curriculum include:
- Gross motor skills: kicking, throwing, pushing (not allowed in the classroom, but strongly encouraged at Hoops N Sand!), balancing, hand-eye coordination, etc.
- Fine motor skills: snapping fingers/tapping toes to music, etc.
- Social Etiquette: spatial awareness/boundaries, mutual respect, following directions/rules
- Teamwork: cooperation, communication, problem solving
- Sportsmanship: fair play and empathy for teammates
- Goals: patience, hard work, perseverance
Field Trip Hours are: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- $9/per child for 2 hours
- $11/per child for 3 hours
- $14/per child for 4 hours
You can bring lunch or we can provide “Subway” lunches (a 4″ sub sandwich, a cookie, and a drink) for an additional $5/per child.
We hope to hear from you soon to schedule a fun-filled day for your students! Call 470-297-5620 with date(s)/time-frame(s) and approximately how many children will attend to book now!
Note: A minimum of 10 children is required and a $100 deposit (check or credit card) is necessary for confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can we bring lunch? Absolutely!
Do you offer Field Trips during Winter Break? Yes! Spring Break? Yes!