Hoops N Sand invites you to take your students on a field trip to Georgia’s 1st Indoor Basketball and only Indoor Beach Volleyball entertainment facility! Our staff will ENGAGE, ENTERTAIN, and EXCITE boys and girls ages 3 – 13 with a variety of physical and fun learning activities.
Hoops N Sand Field Trips are designed to develop motor skills and teach life-long lessons through a variety of sports (basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, dodgeball, kickball, badminton, and more), as well as speed and agility drills.
We customize our activities based on your specific group’s ages, interests, and skill levels so all children (young and old, beginners to advanced) progress in a fun learning environment. Examples of the development skills and life-long lessons we incorporate into the curriculum include:
- Gross motor skills: kicking, throwing, pushing (not allowed in the classroom, but strongly encouraged at Hoops N Sand!), balancing, hand-eye coordination, etc.
- Fine motor skills: snapping fingers/tapping toes to music, etc.
- Social Etiquette: spatial awareness/boundaries, mutual respect, following directions/rules
- Teamwork: cooperation, communication, problem solving
- Sportsmanship: fair play and empathy for teammates
- Goals: patience, hard work, perseverance
Field Trip Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- $9/per child for 2 hours
- $11/per child for 3 hours
- $14/per child for 4 hours
Lunch? You can bring your own and eat it at our facility during your scheduled time.
We hope to hear from you soon to schedule a fun-filled day for your students! Call 470-297-5620 with date(s)/time-frame(s) and approximately how many children will attend to book now!
Note: A minimum of 10 children is required and a $100 deposit (check or credit card) is necessary for confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can we bring lunch? Absolutely!
Do you offer Field Trips during Winter Break? Yes! Spring Break? Yes!